Information Security Office Feedback Party
In the spirit of continued inclusion and transparency, UIT's Information Security Office invites you to our annual initiatives feedback party this Thursday, February 14, 1-3pm in Huang 300 (MacKenzie Room). Below is the agenda and list of proposed initiatives.
Please feel free to forward this invitation along to others you think might like to participate. For those who are unable to attend, I will include a survey link in another message just before the event.
p.s. We'll have coffee and cookies!
- Welcome, purpose of session, agenda review, ground rules -- 5 minutes
- Recap of past year's initiatives, top cyber risks, CISO guidance -- 15 minutes
- Walk around room, discussing proposed initiatives with ISO team members, write reactions / feedback on flip charts -- 90 minutes
Proposed PY2020 initiatives:
- File storage security Phase II
- Cardinal Key Phase III
- Vulnerability Management
- Cloud security
- Enhanced phishing protection
- Cybersecurity fitness Phase II
- Enhanced endpoint security service
- Expanded intrusion detection
- Incident response orchestration and automation
- Dashlane Business
- DMCA infrastructure modernization
- Closing 2FA gaps in email access
- Publish position papers (ongoing)
- Data retention and removal policy
Hope to see you there,