Cvent Preparing for Launch at Stanford
It's time for some good news for event planners and attendees at Stanford: the university recently partnered with events management platform Cvent to offer a flexible, efficient, and modern events management solution at Stanford.
University (UIT) is first setting up Cvent this summer for those who need to switch from Certain to Cvent. Cvent is replacing Certain, which is sunsetting at Stanford in October.
For the wider event planning community at Stanford, you can begin using Cvent starting in late 2023 or early 2024 as systems and processes become established for the new service offering.
Cvent features and benefits
With Cvent, event managers can manage in-person, virtual, or hybrid events with custom-branded event websites and registration forms.
A few of the top features that make Cvent a standout solution for registrants, attendees, and event planners include:
- Self-serve online registration management
- Ways for attendees to engage with each other in various formats, including a mobile app
- Customizable targeted and automated emails
- A contact database to store and manage registrant information
- And more
The integration options for Cvent also offer a wide range of potential:
- Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliant payment processing via Stripe
- Stanford Zoom integration for virtual and and hybrid events
- Registrant check-in application and badging (Cvent OnArrival)
More details about requesting and using Cvent at Stanford will be available in fall this year, including in-depth training for event managers.
- Cvent Service Page | Stanford University IT
- Stanford Transitioning from Certain to Cvent for Events Management | Fingate
- Questions? Contact the Cvent project team: firstname.lastname@example.org