More Help Available through the Services & Support Portal
Recent releases of ServiceNow (SNOW) provide you with more opportunities to get help through the Services & Support portal.
Student Services & Academics
Within the new Student Services & Academics category you can request help from:
- ASSU (Associated Students of Stanford University)
- Graduate Admissions
- Residential & Dining Enterprises Housing
- Registrar’s Office
- School of Medicine Registrar
- Student Financial Services
- Student Services Center
- Vaden Health
- Student Information Systems
Within the new Postdoctoral Services category you can request help from:
- Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
Finance, Payroll & Budgeting
The updated Finance, Payroll & Budgeting category, in addition to Finance and Payroll, now includes:
- University Budget Office
And, in the new Facilities category you can request help from a variety of facilities teams:
- Clark Center BIOX
- Graduate School of Business
- Humanities & Sciences Biology Buildings
- Residential & Dining Enterprises
- School of Engineering Health and Safety
- Science and Engineering Quad
- University IT at 3145 & 3160 Porter Drive
Get help from LBRE
Local facilities groups and building managers can assist with most facilities issues and requests. However, if you need help from Land, Buildings, and Real Estate (LBRE), submit an Online Work Request/Report (SUNet ID login required) and attach a photo.
To learn more about how to use the Stanford Services & Support portal, watch this video series.
The ServiceNow project kicked off in September 2015 as part of UIT’s Service Management Initiative, a multi-year effort to improve how Stanford provides and maintains our services. For more information about this initiative and to view current and past communications, see the project website.