Because this website uses an older two-step authentication method, when you download the software you might not see the updated version of the two-step authentication screens.
Kerberos provides secure authentication for various services at Stanford, such as Stanford OpenAFS.
- For Windows, a utility called Network Identity Manager provides the graphical user interface for managing Kerberos functions.
- For Mac, Kerberos is built in to Mac OS X. Kerberos Commander configures Kerberos for use at Stanford.
The installer installs the 32-bit version on 32-bit Windows operating systems and the 64-bit version on 64-bit Windows operating systems.
32-bit operating system
- Kerberos for Windows: 3.2.2
- Network Identity Manager: 22.214.171.124
64-bit operating system
- Kerberos for Windows: 7.4.0
- Network Identity Manager: 126.96.36.199
- Kerberos Commander for Mac: 188.8.131.52
- Windows 7 and later
- Mac OS X 10.9 and later
- Current faculty, staff, and students