You can create a dev WordPress site using the clone feature in cPanel on Stanford Domains.
Step 1: Create a New Sub-Domain
- Create a new sub-domains called dev.myworld.su.domain.
- Click on My Apps and find your myworld.su.domain and click on the clone icon.
Step 2: Clone your Website
- Click on My App to see your existing website.
- Locate the website you want to clone (source) and click the clone icon.
- Select the sub-domain that you created in previous steps. Leave the Directory field blank and click the clone icon.
- The clone is complete. You can now access and make modifications to your new dev site.
- Access your new dev site by clicking the first link located under MY blog Clone.
- Click the setting icon to make changes to the website title.
- To start your design changes, click the second link located under MY blog Clone.