Note: The online voicemail portal is not compatible with Internet Explorer. Use a different browser to access the portal.
To check your messages from the portal:
Log in to the web portal.
- If you work at Stanford University, go to suvoicemail.stanford.edu.
- If you work at Stanford Children’s Health, go to schvoicemail.stanfordchildrens.org (Note: only available from the LPCH network).
- If you work at Stanford Health Care, go to shcvoicemail.stanfordmed.org.
- If you use a Nortel phone, go to nortelvoicemail.stanford.edu.
- If you use an Avaya phone, go to avayavoicemail.stanford.edu.
Enter your single sign-on credentials or sign in to your voice mailbox.
Your Cisco Unity Connection Web Inbox appears.
The Web Inbox shows the number of new voice messages, giving you the option to review and manage any message saved on the voicemail server.
Note: You can store up to 100 voicemail messages (saved, old, and deleted messages) in your Web Inbox.
Note: If you forward voicemail to email and you delete a voicemail message from the Web Inbox, it is also deleted from your email.