The Cloud SaaS Consulting Team provides free advice on software-as-a-service (SaaS) best practices at Stanford, helping you choose a solution, manage a vendor, and mitigate risk. Our goal is to make your SaaS implementation and management positive and successful.
If you are already using a SaaS solution, our consultants can help you wherever you are in the process, such as renewing a solution or ending a vendor relationship.
The team also provides specialized advice about Salesforce, whether you’re planning to move to Salesforce or need consulting support with a current implementation.
- 1-2 hour consultation on your SaaS implementation, providing advice and guidance based on what’s worked at Stanford
- Expert advice on:
- How to comply with security requirements
- How to protect privacy and data
- How to meet accessibility requirements
- How to manage SaaS governance and legal agreements
- How to manage Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- How to negotiate pricing with vendors
- Information about where to find resources to support your SaaS implementation
Faculty and staff who are planning to use a SaaS solution, or who need advice about vendor, product, or support issues with a solution they currently use
The consultation is free of charge