By 2019, University IT will migrate most of its service portfolio to cloud-based products and cloud-hosted deployments, selecting scalable, cost-efficient, innovative, and resilient solutions which further enable the Stanford community.
- Choosing and Purchasing a Cloud Solution
- Cloud SaaS Consulting Team
- Cloud Deployment Resources
- Survey of Peer Institutions
- Answers to Frequently Asked Questions
The Cloud Steering Committee connects the dots of strategy and implementation, but many more are involved …
For an overview of the different groups, see the Cloud Program Organization Chart.
Information coming soon:
- Organizational Development Group
Communications and Training
- Read Q&As about cloud solutions
- See presentations about the cloud program
- Read news articles about the cloud program
- NEW: How to Build a Regionally Distributed Serverless Architecture (Free webinar)
- A variety of cloud training options are available for UIT staff