PeopleSoft is the system of record for academic and personnel administration at Stanford. Virtually all members of the Stanford community (students, staff, faculty, administrators, etc.) interact with PeopleSoft through the Axess portal.
PeopleSoft applications at Stanford include:
- Human Resources Management System (HRMS)
- Student Administration (Admissions, Graduate Financial Support, Student Financials, Student Records, and Financial Aid)
- STARS (Stanford Training and Registration System)
The business offices that oversee the use of the PeopleSoft system at Stanford include the Controller's Office, Financial Aid, Human Resources Services, and the Office of the Registrar.
- Self-service options for students include the ability to enroll in classes, change address and phone information, view their University bill, accept/decline financial aid, and view course schedules, grades, and transcript information.
- Faculty and academic advisors can enter and change grades and view advisee class schedules.
- Interfaces to and from PeopleSoft enable information to be immediately shared across systems, including the Registry, Oracle Financials, ID Card, Parking & Transportation, and others.
Faculty, staff, and students
An active SUNet ID
May be used to store Low, Moderate, and High Risk Data, as defined by the Information Security Office.
Free of charge
Please submit a Help request.