Client Satisfaction Survey Results Are In
Tuesday, September 1, 2015
We recently received the results of the first Client Satisfaction Survey we've conducted since becoming University IT. Here's a teaser with some overall satisfaction measures:
- 95% Satisfied: How well we keep systems up and running (Mean = 5.09)
- 91% Satisfied: How well we deliver services on a timely basis (Mean = 4.89)
- 91% Satisfied: Whether we provide services that are valuable to you (Mean = 4.80)
- 87% Satisfied: Whether we take a client-oriented approach (Mean = 4.76)
- 85% Satisfied: How well we help you use technology effectively (Mean = 4.63)
(Numbers are based on a six-point scale: Very Dissatisfied to Very Satisfied.)
The survey helps us identify and prioritize some areas for immediate attention, including more consistency and consolidation in our web presence, and improvements to the ease-of-use of some applications we provide. We learned so much from conducting the survey and will use the results to help drive and measure our commitment to continual improvement.
The survey was sent to a random sample of faculty and staff and covered many specific services, including the Service Desk, networking, research computing, telecommunications, information security, web services, and administrative systems.
The results are available to review: Executive Summary | Full Report
DISCLAIMER: UIT News is accurate on the publication date. We do not update information in past news items. We do make every effort to keep our service information pages up-to-date. Please search our service pages at uit.stanford.edu/search.