University IT designed the Media Storage service to meet the needs of a pre and post-production video editing workflow. The service is a complete shared-storage solution that supports collaboration across Linux, Windows, and Mac OS X operating systems while supporting the broadest range of applications.
Use this option when you need…
- High-performance storage systems optimized to enable collaborative workflows, providing faster and cost-effective solutions for creation, management, processing. ( This is not a content delivery platform ).
- Proven high-performance media editing solutions on a shared platform.
- Fast streaming and a large dataset, with automatic data tiering and protection across primary storage, extended online storage, and cloud storage.
- Storage solution integration with leading public cloud storage vendors
Example Use Cases
- The needs of a pre and post-production video editing workflow.
- Rates are set as part of the design of the Media Storage service and will be specified in a custom Service Level Agreement, which will then get billed monthly as your IT bill.
- Support is provided by UIT Core Infrastructure team.