LelandSSH is an application that helps Macintosh users to quickly establish SSH sessions using OSX's Terminal application.
- Mac OS X 10.7 and later
- Faculty, staff, and students
There is a known conflict between BBEdit (and possibly other code editors) and LelandSSH. When you launch LelandSSH, its code shows in BBEdit instead opening OS X's Terminal application. The work-around for this is as follows:
- Save a file to your Desktop and give it a ".term" extension. Select this file.
- Open the Finder.
- Go to the File menu and click Get Info.
- In the Open with section of the Get Info window, select Terminal.
- Click the Change All button.