University IT offers contract Systems Administration service for Linux, Windows, and OS X Server systems, both physical and virtual. The comprehensive service includes installation and configuration, security scanning and vulnerability remediation, maintenance, patch management, stabilization, monitoring, user management, and integration with the campus infrastructure. This service is appropriate for mission-critical or development servers.
Across the different components of University IT, we work closely to provide responsive technology assistance for your entire organization. We focus on delivering excellent client support while helping our partners maximize their IT investment.
- Business hours or 24/7 support for development or production systems
- Ongoing consultation support for making sound technology decisions
- Virtualization services (converting from physical hardware)
- Backup, restore, and disaster planning management
- Control your environment with our change management processes and policies
- Support for clustering and load balancing
- Virus protection, intrusion detection, firewall management
- No extra charge for University IT security-related technologies, like Splunk and OSSEC
- Guidance and support for installing third-party applications
- Backed by the commitment of a Service Level Agreement
Faculty, staff, and students; groups and departments
Customers must sign a service agreement.
for Linux, Windows and Apple's OS X Server
See the Technology Consulting service page for rate definitions.
Order this service through Order IT.