Nolij is a web-based document imaging and management solution used by departments to electronically collect, store, and manage business files online.
Nolij enables departments and business units to store scanned electronic versions of paper documentation, eliminating the need for physical storage of the original documents.
- Access critical documents and real time information with a single click
- Utilize the browser and operating system of your choice
- Work with any document on a document-neutral viewer
- Provide customized, self-service options
- Users are granted access to Nolij through Authority Manager
Faculty, staff, students, and alumni
To ensure that Nolij functions properly, it is recommended that you use one of the following browsers:
- Firefox 13+
- Internet Explorer 8+ (recommended)
In addition to the browser recommendations above, you might need to have Java enabled in your browser.
This service can be used for Low, Moderate, and High Risk Data, as defined by the Information Security Office.
Ongoing operations support is free of charge.
To request access to Nolij, submit a Help request.
For assistance, please submit a Help Ticket.