Drupal Hosting on Acquia delivers a flexible, scalable, and secure hosting infrastructure for your Drupal-based website.
Through a partnership with Acquia, University IT offers this cloud-based platform to web developers and administrators building and maintaining complex, highly customized websites.
Just starting out with a new website? Take a look at the free, centrally-supported Stanford Sites content management platform.
Choose between two service options for website hosting: Acquia Cloud Professional and Acquia Cloud Enterprise. Both services deliver a complete infrastructure to support Drupal deployment workflow processes from development and staging to production.
See more information on Acquia.com.
Acquia Cloud Professional (ACP)
- A self-service Drupal hosting environment.
- Built for developing and deploying one or more production applications.
- Designed for websites that do not have business continuity requirements provided by redundant infrastructure.
Acquia Cloud Enterprise (ACE)
- A fully-managed, high-availability, scalable, clustered Drupal hosting environment.
- Built for the most complex Drupal applications with the highest performance and uptime requirements.
- ACE users have the option to purchase ACE Elite, which provides direct access to the Acquia support team in addition to 24x7 support.
|Feature||Acquia Cloud Professional (ACP)||Acquia Cloud Enterprise (ACE)||Acquia Cloud Enterprise (ACE) + Elite Support|
|Supports complex websites and customization||Included||Included||Included|
|Support for Drupal 7 and 8||Included||Included||Included|
|Broad developer UIs and APIs||Included||Included||Included|
|Automated deployment from a version-controlled code repository||Included||Included||Included|
|Secure server access using SSH||Included||Included||Included|
|Fully managed platform||Included||Included|
|Business continuity through redundant infrastructure||Included||Included|
(8 a.m. - 8 pm. CST)
with direct access to Elite support team
Drupal Hosting on Acquia does not include website development or maintenance. These services can be provided by Stanford Web Services on a consulting basis, or by your own web development team.
- Stanford units with complex Drupal 7 or 8 websites who need a hosting solution.
|Service Option||MONTHLY RECURRING CHARGE (Base Cost)|
|Acquia Cloud Professional||$605|
|Acquia Cloud Enterprise||$750|
|Acquia Cloud Enterprise + Elite Support||$2,500|
*Storage and hardware are additional costs and are custom per site.