Drupal Hosting on Acquia delivers a flexible, scalable, and secure hosting infrastructure for your Drupal-based website.
Through a partnership with Acquia, University IT offers this cloud-based platform to web developers and administrators building and maintaining complex, highly customized websites.
Just starting out with a new website? Take a look at the free, centrally-supported Stanford Sites content management platform.
Choose between two service options for website hosting: Acquia Cloud Professional and Acquia Cloud Enterprise. Both services deliver a complete infrastructure to support Drupal deployment workflow processes from development and staging to production.
See more information on Acquia.com.
Acquia Cloud Professional (ACP)
- A self-service Drupal hosting environment.
- Built for developing and deploying one or more production applications.
- Designed for websites that do not have business continuity requirements provided by redundant infrastructure.
Acquia Cloud Enterprise (ACE)
- A fully-managed, high-availability, scalable, clustered Drupal hosting environment.
- Built for the most complex Drupal applications with the highest performance and uptime requirements.
- ACE users have the option to purchase ACE Elite, which provides direct access to the Acquia support team in addition to 24x7 support.
|Feature||Acquia Cloud Professional (ACP)||Acquia Cloud Enterprise (ACE)|
|Supports complex websites and customization||Included||Included|
|Support for Drupal 9||Included||Included|
|Broad developer UIs and APIs||Included||Included|
|Automated deployment from a version-controlled code repository||Included||Included|
|Secure server access using SSH||Included||Included|
|Fully managed platform||Included|
|Business continuity through redundant infrastructure||Included|
(8 a.m. - 8 pm. CST)
Drupal Hosting on Acquia does not include website development or maintenance. These services can be provided by Stanford Web Services on a consulting basis, or by your own web development team.
- Stanford units with complex Drupal 9 websites who need a hosting solution.
This service has NOT been approved for use with data classified as High Risk by the Information Security Office.
|Service Option||MONTHLY RECURRING CHARGE (Base Cost)|
|Acquia Cloud Professional||Starting at $455/month*|
|Acquia Cloud Enterprise||Starting at $960/month*|
*Monthly rate includes the base level of hardware infrastructure. Additional/larger hardware may be required based on traffic and other resource needs, and will incur additional cost.
Need help choosing where to setup your website? See all options for hosting and publishing a website at Stanford.