Digital signature software offers an alternative to paper based forms. Instead of completing and signing forms by hand, digital signature software allows users to complete and sign forms electronically.
When you need to collect information from an individual or a group of people, you can use digital signature software to create a custom form. You then use the software to send the form out to be completed and signed. The software routes the document to the recipients either in parallel or serial order, depending upon your designation. The software has a built-in tracking feature that sends notifications to you when a document is signed, and reminders when a document has not been signed.
This software helps prevent common mistakes, such as missing a required signature or using an outdated form.
Importantly, digital signatures are legally binding in most industrialized nations, having the same legal status as a handwritten signature.
- Create custom forms quickly and easily - adding signature and form fields as needed
- Send to multiple recipients - allowing people to sign in parallel or serial order
- Track the status of a document in real time
- Available as a desktop application, web portal, and on mobile devices
- Integrates with common productivity tools such as Microsoft Word and Salesforce
To request access to Adobe Sign, submit a Help ticket.
Adobe provides a considerable amount of documentation for Adobe Sign. Below are some links that you might find useful: