Class Code: ITS-2029
Learn how to enhance your project management skills and better manage projects of all kinds. This session focuses on bringing innovative insights and practical techniques to revolutionize managing projects of all sizes.
Note: This is a lecture. Laptops are recommended, but not required.
Key Topics and Takeaways:
- Project management defined
- Tasks, durations, dependencies
- Resources, availability, assignment
- Big projects, small projects, micro projects
- Planning and micro-planning
- Issue tracking and issue management
- Defining results and driving to completion
- Streamlining communication and collaboration
- Setting expectations and negotiation
- Project meeting facilitation
- Project management tools
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.
Payment Methods: STAP Funds, Departmental Account, or Credit Card.