- Thu Aug 5, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Thu Aug 12, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Thu Aug 19, 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
The Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) is a professional certification intended for new and aspiring project managers who are looking to develop their project management skills and expand their knowledge of the field.
Effective Project management is a vital skill for many professionals seeking to enhance their skills and advance their careers.
This certification is considered as a positive step and a solid stepping stone towards PMI's coveted PMP certification. The CAPM is designed to help those with little or modest project management experience to gain more knowledge, further develop their project management skills, and ultimately acquire the PMP certification.
The CAPM certification requirements and exam are not as demanding as those of the PMP. This training workshop discusses the topics and materials required to successfully complete and pass the CAPM exam. The workshop also satisfies the required 23 contact hours of project management education necessary to take the exam.
Workshop will provide:
- Online preassessment
- Instructor-led presentations
- Individual and group activities
- 23 contact hours (required for CAPM exam)
- A complete study guide with sample exams
- Digital flash cards
- Key terms and vocabulary references
- Handouts and course materials
- Review of sample exam questions
Workshop Topic Outline
- Introduction to PMBOK
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.