Stanford University and School of Medicine
Your password is your protection from unauthorized use of your mailbox. You can change your password at any time. The system will prompt you to change your temporary password the very first time you log into your mailbox.
To change your password:
- Connect to your mailbox. (Remind me how)
The system responds with the status of any messages in the mailbox and prompts you with the Main Menu selections.
- Press 4, Personal Options.
- Press 2, Manage Your Password.
- Press 1, Change Your Password.
- Enter your new password and press #.
The password must be all digits, from 6 to 19 digits in length, and should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess. It cannot be your ten-digit mailbox (phone) number.
- To confirm, enter the same password again.
Note: If you forget your password, call 5-HELP (650-725-4357) to have it reset.