Custom Storage is designed to meet the unique needs of research, instructional, and enterprise computing.
Custom Storage services begin with consultation and requirements gathering; the Enterprise Technology Storage Team will work with clients, vendors, and other Stanford IT organizations to create and/or coordinate the fastest, most secure, and most cost-effective solutions for each client's storage needs.
- High-performance, low-latency computing arrays designed for frequent read/write databases
- Snapshot, replication, BCV, disk-to-disk data integrity models
- Integration of vendor storage solutions into Stanford University storage and backup networks
- Secure solutions which emphasize PCI, HIPAA, and ISO compliance
Current faculty and staff.
A service subscription.
Rates are set as part of the design of the Custom Storage service. The rates will be specified in a custom Service Level Agreement.
- Custom Storage support is unique, and in some cases it is the support model that makes the storage a custom model.
- For assistance, please submit a Help request. Tickets are assigned and responded to per Service Level Agreement escalation guidelines.