The Faculty and Academic Staff Appointment (FASA) is an online integrated management system for academic appointments at Stanford.
FASA is designed to take complicated paper form routing and automate the transaction workflow based on the type of transaction and departments and schools involved. FASA provides electronic approvals — no more paper forms.
- Automates the form approval process for academic appointments using online transactions and approvals
- Tracks the status of a form as it moves through the approval process
- Updates the faculty record database maintained by the Provost’s Office
- Provides a single, central data repository for all types of academic appointment information
Users are granted access to FASA via Authority Manager. Contact your department's Faculty Affairs representative for more information.
- More information is available on the Faculty Affairs website.