The Faculty and Academic Staff Appointment (FASA) is an online integrated management system for academic appointments at Stanford.
FASA is designed to take complicated paper form routing and automate the transaction workflow based on the type of transaction and departments and schools involved. FASA provides electronic approvals — no more paper forms.
- Automates the form approval process for academic appointments using online transactions and approvals
- Tracks the status of a form as it moves through the approval process
- Updates the faculty record database maintained by the Provost’s Office
- Provides a single, central data repository for all types of academic appointment information
Faculty and staff
Must have an active SUNet ID and the appropriate role to access functionality
May be used to store Low, Moderate, and High Risk Data, as defined by the Information Security Office.
Free of charge
Users are granted access to FASA via Authority Manager. Contact your department's Faculty Affairs representative for more information.
Please submit a Help ticket.
- For Humanities and Sciences (H&S) appointments, see the School of Humanities ad Sciences website (available only to (H&S authorized users).
- General information is available on the School of Medicine's FASA website.