University IT’s New Advanced Phone Tree service offers a convenient and cost-effective system with more features and client controls.
Available for faculty and staff at Stanford University, Stanford Health Care (SHC), and Stanford Children’s Health (SCH), the Advanced Phone Tree service includes options beyond a basic phone tree and allows business groups to gain self-service insights into the volume and types of calls coming to their team.
- Custom Voice Menu with up to five options
- Ability to set business and holiday hours
- Ability to play closed/holiday message, route calls to group voicemail or route to another group or location
- Options to route calls to individual extensions, shared lines, hunt groups, voicemail or a combination of these options
- Reports are available for the following intervals: Interval (30 minutes), daily, weekly, and/or monthly
- Report statistics include:
- Total count of calls to menu
- Count of individual menu options selected
- Number of calls who did not select an option
- Number of calls who received after-hours treatment
- Data can be included in existing client data feeds for client groups who manage their own Tableau reporting
Faculty and staff at Stanford University, Stanford Health Care (SHC), and Stanford Children’s Health (SCH).
Submit a Help request
- Setup of new shared lines, Hunt Group or Hunt Group Plus are not included in the setup cost for Advanced Phone Tree. If any of these options are required they will be scoped and pricing will be provided based on client-specific requirements.
- Groups who require routing calls to queues (skills) and agents should be configured on the Stanford UCCE Contact Center Solution. (Insert link for Contact Center page).
- Report statistics for Advanced Phone Tree do not include Contact Center Agent or queue statistics.
Is Advanced Phone Tree the right solution for us?
Review and compare the currently available options for Call Handler, Advanced Phone Tree, Hunt Group, Hunt Group+, and UCCE.
Voicemail systems are monitored 24x7 for performance and component failures. Systems personnel are alerted to failures and will respond to alerts.
For help, please submit a Help request or call the Service Desk:
- If you work at Stanford University, call 5-HELP (5-4357) or 650-725-4357.
- If you work at Stanford Children’s Health, call 5-HELP (5-4357) or 650-725-4357.
- If you work at Stanford Health Care, call 4-HELP (4-4357) or 650-724-4357.