- Go to stanfordsecure.stanford.edu and tap Stanford Secure Wireless to download and install the XpressConnect Cloudpath tool.
- If prompted, enter your SUNet ID and password on the WebLogin screen.
- Tap Android Devices and then tap Step 1: First, Install the App.
- At the prompt, tap Get it on Google Play.
- When the Cloudpath app displays, tap Install.
- Tap Allow to allow Cloudpath to access your device's location.
- When Cloudpath has finished installing, tap Open.
- A message displays instructing you to return to the secure network main screen. Tap your home button to exit.
Configure your device
- Return to the open browser and tap Android Devices > Step 2: Next, Configure Your Device.
- A screen letting you know the changes that will be made to your device displays. Tap Continue.
- Next the Cloudpath app will attempt to connect to the wireless network.
- Your device is now configured to access the Stanford Secure network. Tap Done.
Connect to Stanford Secure
After installing the profile, you may still have to join the Stanford Secure network. To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- In the network connections settings, verify that the Wi-Fi switch is set to On.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- In the list of Wi-Fi networks, tap Stanford Secure if it is not connected. In the Stanford Secure dialog box, tap Connect.
Need more assistance? Please submit a Help ticket.