- Go to stanfordsecure.stanford.edu and tap Stanford Secure Wireless to download and install the Cloudpath tool.
- If prompted, enter your SUNet ID and password on the Login screen.
- Tap the "Install the Network" button.
- At the prompt, tap Get it on Google Play.
- When the Cloudpath app displays, tap Install.
- Tap Open to install the app.
- A screen displays saying you will be asked to allow the app to access your location. Tap the Next button.
- You are asked to allow Cloudpath to access the device's location. Tap Allow.
- The device connects to the Stanford Secure network.
Connect to Stanford Secure
After installing the profile, you may still have to join the Stanford Secure network. To do this:
- Open the Settings app.
- In the Connections setting, verify that the Wi-Fi switch is set to On.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- In the list of Wi-Fi networks, tap Stanford Secure if it is not connected. In the Stanford Secure dialog box, tap Connect.
Need more assistance? Please submit a Help ticket.