Microsoft SharePoint is a web-based app to manage content in Microsoft 365, including the files you work with in Teams. It provides a secure place to store, organize, share, and access information online and from any device.
- Rich capabilities to organize, view, and use your information in different ways
- Document libraries with file versioning
- Simultaneous user collaboration on Office documents
- Control collaborators’ access at the site, folder, or document level
- Predefined workflows to automate specific processes, like approvals and feedback
- Create websites
Faculty, staff, students
Full-service or sponsored full-service SUNet ID
SharePoint is approved for protected health information (PHI) or personally identifiable information (PII) with Cardinal Key.
SharePoint is provided at no cost to Stanford University faculty, staff, and students
To access SharePoint, go to https://office365stanford.sharepoint.com and sign in with your SUNet ID and password.
For questions or support, please submit a Help request.