The Stanford Sites Jumpstart Academic service is designed to help you go from kickoff to launch in just 12 to 15 weeks.
Beginning with a starter website built specifically for academic groups, a dedicated project team will meet with you weekly to customize your website with select Stanford features such as courses, news, events, people profiles and publications for easier content maintenance. During the project, we can integrate your website with Stanford Events, Stanford Profiles (CAP), Explore Courses, and more to automatically import content to your website. We will also work with you to create a custom homepage and landing pages to make your website beautiful and easy for your visitors to use.
Are you a part of:
- School of Engineering
- School of Humanities & Sciences
- Vice Provost for Student Affairs
We have collaborated with your central communications and IT teams to create solutions just for you. Learn about offerings from SWS collaborations.
- Dynamic news
- Dynamic events, with optional integration with Stanford Events
- Dynamic courses, with integration with Explore Courses
- Dynamic people profiles with optional integration with Stanford Profiles (CAP)
- Dynamic publications
- Dependable post-launch support for as long as you need it from our friendly staff via weekly in-person office hours
- Security updates for the life of the site
- Larger academic or administrative departments
- Sites that require dynamic content, such as news listings, profiles for faculty, students and staff, event calendars, publications and courses
This seems like a bargain. It was great experience working with SWS and the H&S team. – Joanie Berry, Center for Ethics in Society
- $10,000 - $18,000
Stanford Sites Jumpstart is a pre-built website solution, offering an array of visually compelling page layouts, dynamic content types, and easy-to-use tools for managing your content in a Stanford-branded design. Hosted on the secure and centrally-managed Stanford Sites, Jumpstart includes dedicated support through launch and beyond from the Stanford Web Services team. Learn More about Jumpstart features.