CrowdStrike Installation for macOS
1. Download the CrowdStrike Installer
- To download the installer, you must be authenticated with your SUNetID credentials.
- Submit a Help Request if you cannot access the macOS installer.
2. Click "Allow" if you see the prompt: "Falcon" Would Like to Filter Network Content.
3. Run the installer on your macOS system and follow the instructions to apply the KEXT or System exceptions and Full Disk Access required by Apple Security.
- The installer will remove ESET or SCEP Anti-Malware if it is detected on your system.
- A reboot may be required if you see "The installer cannot verify CrowdStrike is running".
4. Visit #iso-crowdstrike in Slack for the latest