Carbon Black Protection (Cb App Control), formerly Bit9, is an application control product that allows departments to monitor and control application execution on systems. CBAC is licensed for Stanford managed servers and Privileged Access Workstations (PAWs).
- Trust-based policy engine agent tracks and controls application execution
- Only known and trusted applications are allowed to run
- Provides Intrusion Detection and Malware Prevention
Administrative and academic departments
A Stanford managed server with a supported operating system.
- Windows Server 2008 and above
- Mac OS X 10.7.4 and above
- Required for administering Moderate or High Risk servers and applications.
- Must be administered with a Privileged Access Workstation (PAW).
Free of charge