What we do
Project Management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities in order to meet project requirements. The IT Services Project Management Office (PMO):
- is staffed with professional project managers with experience managing an array of project types using waterfall, software development lifecycle and agile methodologies to achieve identified objectives.
- provides skilled project managers to IT Services' most visible and complex projects.
- is available to support school, departmental, and/or healthcare related projects.
- provides tools and processes for both PMO and embedded project managers to use in managing their projects.
- facilitates the process of project portfolio management by identifying, prioritizing, authorizing, managing, and controlling projects to achieve specific strategic business objectives.
Our staff includes:
For more information about the Project Management Office, see IT Project Management and the University IT Project dashboard, contact the PMO distribution list (Stanford only), or please contact Nancy Ware.