The Stanford Software Removal Tool (SSRT) searches your computer for Stanford software and provides an easy way to uninstall one or more programs that are installed.
This tool is useful if you leave Stanford and want to uninstall Stanford programs from your personal computer.
- Download and run the Stanford Software Removal Tool.
- A list of installed Stanford programs displays. Check the box adjacent to the programs you do want to remove and then click Remove.
- A message displays, asking you to confirm that you want remove the selected programs, restart your computer and delete the SSRT program. Click Yes to continue.
Before clicking Yes, be sure to save any unsaved data an close any applications that are running.
- After the selected programs have been removed a list of programs successfully removed displays. Click OK.
The Removal Failed tab lists any programs that could not be removed because an error occurred during the process.
Windows users: One or more programs may fail to be removed if the operating system is installing system updates while you are attempting to remove programs. If an uninstall fails, wait a while and then try again later.
- Click Yes to restart your computer to complete the removal process.
Programs the tool can remove