- Go to stanfordsecure.stanford.edu on your Safari browser (this installation is not recommended on Google Chrome or other browsers) and tap Stanford Secure Wireless to download and install the Xpress Connect tool for Apple iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
- If prompted, enter your SUNet ID and password on the WebLogin screen.
- Click Allow to install the configuration profile.
- Review the profile under Settings and select Profile Downloaded.
- On the Install Profile screen, tap Install in the upper-right corner.
- Enter your passcode.
- Tap Install again.
- When the Profile Installed screen displays, tap Done.
Connect to Stanford Secure
After installing the profile, you may still have to join the Stanford Secure network. To do this:
- From the Home screen, tap Settings.
- Tap Wi-Fi.
- Verify that the Wi-Fi switch is set to On.
- Select the Stanford Secure network.
Need more assistance? Please submit a Help ticket.