University IT, in partnership with Verint Systems, offers a software-based workforce management system. This system allows you to assess larger samples of data so that you can maximize the performance of your contact center by scheduling and managing your employees in an optimal way.
- Workforce optimization: Integrated scheduling and forecasting tools including a time off manager, advanced adherence management, and score cards in performance management.
- Intra-day performance management: Schedule management that helps you to produce optimal schedules by balancing defined shift rules, work patterns, breaks, targeted service-level goals, and individual skills, proficiencies, and preferences.
- Performance management: Gain insight into what employees are doing, how effectively they are performing, and where they excel or need to sharpen their skills. The solution triggers coaching and training sessions to help them do so.
To review a side-by-side comparison of all of the features in all of the packages, see the Package Feature Comparison chart.
Workforce Management is ideal contact centers that want to optimize efficiency. With this enterprise solution, you get a broad set of unified software and services that enable you to maximize the performance of your contact center by providing reports and tools that help you to forecast, schedule, and manage your employees in an optimal way.
You will incur the following costs for Workforce Management:
- One-time site license fee: $1,005
- Monthly cost: $29.50 per named agent
- Minimum of one Workforce Manager License: $395, plus $7.50 monthly
To request that a University IT staff member contact you to provide more service details, discuss your needs, and help you implement the service, submit a Help request.