University IT, in partnership with Verint Systems, offers a software-based recording and quality monitoring system. This system allows you to assess larger samples of data, focus on important interactions, gain customer intelligence, and target coaching to employees.
Call Recording features:
- Call recording: Record voice interactions with clients.
- Screen recording: Record screen activities associated with voice interactions, such as keystrokes, data entry, and screen navigation.
- Real-time monitoring: Monitor, record, and index calls as they are happening.
- Encrypted calls: Calls are encrypted during recording, in transit, and when archived.
Quality Monitoring features:
- Quality monitoring: Evaluate all of the attributes of a client interaction, including voice conversations and associated screen data, email, web chat sessions, and more, right from a single screen.
- Coaching: Provides an out-of-the-box workflow for scheduling, delivering, and tracking coaching that is integrated with individual quality monitoring evaluation scores and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Evaluations: Design flexible, intelligent evaluation forms quickly and tailor them to specific interaction types. Quality scores can feed KPIs in scorecards, which in turn drive performance-based coaching.
- Quality assurance: Capture and analyze client interactions, improve internal processes and workforce performance, uncover business trends and competitive advantages, and discover the root causes of client and employee behavior.
To review a side-by-side comparison of all of the features in all of the packages, see the Package Feature Comparison chart.
Agent Call Recording with Quality Monitoring is ideal for contact centers that want more tools to audit client interactions and employee performance with the goal of improving customer service. This packages offers the ability to evaluate all of the attributes of a client interaction right from a single screen. You can select and evaluate large numbers of interactions across business channels based on business relevance, employee performance and client input.
You will incur the following costs for Agent Call Recording and Quality Monitoring:
- One-time site license fee: $1,245
- Monthly cost: $32.50 per named agent
- Minimum of one Workforce Manager License: $395, plus $7.50 monthly
To request that a University IT staff member contact you to provide more service details, discuss your needs, and help you implement the service, submit a Help request.