Stanford University and School of Medicine
You can use the voice messaging system to choose where your fax is printed.
To print a fax:
- Press 1 to print it to your default (personal) fax machine.
- Press 2 to print it to a ten-digit number that you enter. This number overrides the default number for this instance.
- Press 3 to print it to the number from which you are calling. Remember, the phone must be fax-enabled.
Set your default (personal) fax number
To set your default fax machine number:
- Connect to your mailbox. (Remind me how)
The system responds with the status of any messages in the mailbox and prompts you with the Main Menu selections.
- Press 4, Change personal options.
The system prompts you with the Personal Options Menu selections.
- Press 5, Manage fax options. Then press:
- 1 to enter (or re-enter) your ten-digit default fax number
- 2 to delete the number
- 3 to hear the number
Note: You can also set your fax machine number through the voicemail portal.