Virutal Meeting and Webinar Support allows you to focus on the quality of your Zoom meetings and webinars without worrying about logistics, technical support, and tracking attendees.
For Zoom meetings and webinars, the following support is available:
- Event consultation and preparation support
- Creation of meeting/webinar
- Dry run rehearsal to confirm roles and responsibilities, test equipment, and trial the agenda
- Attendance tracking during the event
- Coordination and facilitation of online chat, breakout rooms, Q&A
- Technical support with audio/visual issues
- Tracking of time checkpoints
- Camera operation/recording of session
Virtual Meeting and Webinar Support is available to all Stanford University faculty, students, and staff.
To request service for an upcoming event, please submit a Help ticket.