This workshop tackles workplace challenges by introducing mindfulness and translating it to techniques you can incorporate into your work life using a journal, a timer, and a method, to help you manage through the most demanding work environments.
Information overload, social media, mobile apps, constant interruptions, competing priorities, you name it! Our day has become so fragmented and so inefficient. Fulfillment and satisfaction have become rare commodities! However, it doesn't have to be this way. There are effective and proven ways to navigate through these challenges while feeling less stressed and more fulfilled than ever thought possible.
You probably have heard about the benefits of mindfulness practices for our physical and mental health -- lower blood pressure and cortisol (stress) levels, a stronger immune system, improved sleep, increased ability to focus, enhanced emotional stability, among others. Isn't it time we introduce mindfulness at work and bring these benefits to our workday where we spend the most time and most energy? Join us to discover how to do so!
- A better understanding of mindfulness and how mindfulness at work can help you be calmer, feel less stressed, happier and more fulfilled than ever before!
- In-Depth knowledge of The Perfect 15-Minute Day Method and how to use a journal to easily practice the method and turn it into a habit.
- Ability to focus and get amazing results, and when needed, multi-task and manage competing demands with ease.
- Becoming aware of how you spend your time, how long things take, and what time wasters are getting in your way.
- Access to the Perfect 15-Minute Day Method eCourse for tutorials and practices after the workshop.
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.