Learn powerful techniques in Excel. Topics include demonstrations of data manipulation, validation rules, conditional formatting, templates, styles, and PivotTables.
Note: After registering for this webinar, you will receive instructions from GotoWebinar directly. (Make sure the emails you receive from them do not end up in your SPAM filter).
- Data manipulation: Managing budgets and projections, as well as handling large lists of data. Basic and advanced formulas, 3-D ranges, sorting and filtering techniques, database functions, and several other features are covered.
- Data presentation: Using the powerful analysis and reporting tools, such as PivotTables to extract important information, and present it appropriately to various audiences.
- Data entry and validation: Using Excel's ability to gather and validate data when applicable. This includes validation rules and conditional formatting.
- Collaboration: Enabling multiple users to review and edit workbooks by sharing them on the network or via e-mail. Protecting sheets or cells within a sheet to ensure data integrity and confidentiality. Tracking changes, reviewing changes, and accepting changes.
- Efficiency: Using templates and styles to reuse worksheets, and to set standards and ensure consistency. This also includes dozens of shortcuts and tips that can be applied on a daily basis.