Special Introductory Price $100 (Original Value $200)
Offer Ends Dec 31. 2019
- Once registered you will have unlimited access.
- Team Group Discount Available! Contact TechTraining@stanford.edu for more information.
Transform the way you collaborate with Slack, the popular cloud-based workplace tool available to anyone with a SUNet ID.
In this self-paced online course, you will learn the fundamentals of Slack and its many essential productivity features to work smarter from virtually anywhere in the world.
You will learn how to find and share important information, keep in close touch with your coworkers, effective manage different projects, integrate other tools you use daily and many many more…
By the end of this course, you will have mastered the fundamentals of Slack to seamlessly collaborate with your Stanford colleagues.
The course is designed for both absolute beginner and people who have had some experiences using Slack.
- Tired of reading? No problem! This course contains over 50 practical video tutorials whose total duration is over two hours.
- Are you sure you know this? Take a quiz after most video tutorials to reinforce your learning.
- Take learning in your hands: instead of turning one page after another, you have the freedom to choose which topics you want to access first. Complete more topics so you can unlock the next area.
Once enrolled, our support team are here to help with any course-related inquiries.
Please contact email@example.com for questions and suggestions regarding this course.
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.