Become more comfortable with the features and functionality of Google Docs & Drive. Topics covered in the class include creating and managing cloud-based files, along with best practices for sharing and changing file permissions.
Key topics covered:
- Intro to Google Drive: Creating, uploading, and organizing folders, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms
- Document Collaboration: Learning how to share and collaborate on documents simultaneously with users within and outside of your organization
What you will be able to do as a result:
- Create, upload, download, and share documents, spreadsheets, forms, and presentations
- Format content and manipulate data within files
- Build custom forms, then collect and analyze response data
- Sync files that can be accessed from any device, on or offline
- Manage permissions of files and folders and assign viewing, editing, and commenting rights
Note: After registering for this class, you will receive instructions from GotoWebinar directly. (Make sure the emails you receive from them do not end up in your SPAM filter.)
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.