Become more comfortable with the features and functionality of Google Docs & Drive. Learn to create and manage Google Docs, and best practices for managing cloud-based files including publishing, sharing, and changing file permissions.
Note: After registering for this webinar, you will receive instructions from GotoWebinar directly. (Make sure the emails you receive from them do not end up in your SPAM filter).
Key Topics Covered
- Intro to Google Docs Files: Creating, uploading, and organizing folders, documents, spreadsheets, presentations, and forms.
- Formatting and Formulas: Learning basic and advanced tricks to format content within documents and analyze data using formulas within spreadsheets.
- Presentations and Forms: Building dynamic presentations and forms that can be shared from a local device or computer, published to the web, or embedded in a website.
- Document Collaboration: Learning how to share and collaborate on documents simultaneously with users within and outside of your organization.
- Google Drive Apps: Download, install and use Google Drive applications to access, edit, and sync files across devices.
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.