When it comes to analyzing data in excel, almost nothing compares to the power and functionality Pivot Tables can provide. We will start at the beginning and move through the ways Pivot Tables can be built, their many features, and best practices.
Throughout this lecture numerous Pivot Tables will be built to demonstrate how to get insight from large data sets in excel.
We will cover the numerous automatic ways excel can present the metrics as well as calculated fields, formatting tricks, automatic updates, drill down functionalities, and custom labels.
We will also spend time with Excel's powerful Pivot Chart functionality and how they can be more powerful than regular charts.
- Creating Pivot Tables
- Pivot Table Functions
- Pivot Table Calculated Fields
- Mastering Pivot Table Settings
- Pivot Table Data and Updates
- Working with Multiple Data Fields
- Pivot Charts
- Sorting, Filtering and Customizing Pivot Tables
- Working with Percent of Row, Column, Total
- Calculated Data Fields
- Formatting Pivot Tables