After enrolling, you will receive an email from Global Knowledge with details on how to join the session.
To ensure your success in this course, you should have experience working with Excel 2016 and PivotTables. You should already understand spreadsheet concepts and be comfortable creating basic PivotTables.
Students will learn advanced PivotTable features and create PivotCharts. PivotTables and PivotCharts are tools you can use to analyze your raw data, summarize data to analyze it, and organize the data in a way that can be meaningfully presented.
Preparing Data and Creating PivotTables
- Prepare Data
- Create a PivotTable from a Local Data Source
- Create a PivotTable from Multiple Local Data Sources
- Create a PivotTable from an External Data Source
Analyzing Data Using PivotTables
- Summarize PivotTable Data
- Organize PivotTable Data
- Filter PivotTable Data
- Format a PivotTable
- Refresh and Change PivotTable Data
Working with PivotCharts
- Create a PivotChart
- Manipulate PivotChart Data
- Format a PivotChart
University IT Technology Training classes are only available to Stanford University staff, faculty, or students. A valid SUNet ID is needed in order to enroll in a class.