Enroll for a year of Cloud Academy, an online training platform for AWS, Azure, and Google Cloud infrastructure. Join a Learning Path, then apply your skills in a live console. Learn best practices in DevOps, Security, Microservices, and more.
From the fundamentals to advanced scenario training, Cloud Academy empowers individuals and organizations with the skills, critical thinking, and hands-on experience needed to discover, deploy, and optimize the multi-cloud.
Cloud Academy's comprehensive training catalog is developed and maintained by certified industry experts in Enterprise DevOps, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Containers, Microservices, and Cloud Security.
Cutting Edge Cloud Learning Technology:
- Learning Paths are guided, objective-driven learning experiences. Each is composed of multiple high-quality video lectures, quizzes, and labs that can be consumed at self-pace, whenever, wherever. All lectures are available for web, Android, and iOS.
- Apply your knowledge by practicing on actual cloud instances with Hands-on Labs. No AWS or Azure account? No worries. Access live cloud environments on AWS and Azure in real-time and receive step-by-step guidance deploying to the cloud. Completely managed by Cloud Academy.
- Test your cloud knowledge with more than 20,000 multiple choice questions on cloud vendors and technologies. Designed to help you think critically within specific environments and expand knowledge of providers and services.
Sample Cloud Academy Learning Paths
- DevOps Fundamentals
- Fundamentals of AWS
- Getting Started with Docker on Linux for AWS
- Architecting Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Google Cloud Platform for Developers
- Cloud Computing for Business Professionals
- Preparation Courses for all AWS Certifications