Dane Riley, Apple Higher Education System Engineer, will provide an overview of the latest features and enhancements of iOS 16 and iPadOS 16.
With the new features Apple added this year, Dane will focus on the most interesting capabilities on the iPhone and iPad.
- Apple hardware updates including iPad, iPad Pro and iPhone 14 + iPhone 14 Pro
- Introduction to Stage Manager, Freeform, Weather app for iPad, etc.
- Improved features in Messages, Mail, Safari, Maps and more
- Overview of powerful new accessibility features including Live Captions, Sound Recognition and more
- Plus numerous interface tweaks to help improve productivity and interaction
Technology Briefings are free sessions that are open to all members of the Stanford community. The intent of these sessions is to share information about new and emerging technologies, provide vendor updates, and inform users about changes to campus technologies.