If you use Stanford Cable TV, you will receive the Motorola DCX3400 High-Definition DVR as your cable box. Follow the instructions below to plug into your cable box.
- Plug the coax cable into the outlet marked CABLE IN (marked with a 1 on the diagram above) and into the wall unit.
- The HDMI cord plugs into the HDMI outlet (marked with a 2 on the diagram) and into your television.
- The power cord plugs into the POWER outlet (marked with a 3 on the diagram) and into the wall outlet.
You may also go to the following sites for more information:
You can also get live help 24/7.
- During business hours (Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.) call 650-725-4357 and press option 3.
- For all other hours, call 650-725-4357 and press option 2.