Faculty and staff residences at these locations have the following services available:
- Cable TV
To order new communication services in your residence, to see rates, or to make changes to your existing services, select your residence location:
You can make payments 24/7 using CashNet, the university’s online billing and payment service. With CashNet, you can also
- Set up auto-payment from your bank account or credit card.
- Authorize others to pay your bill online.
- View activity since the last bill and the current account balance.
- View billing history.
For more information, instructions, or to link to CASHNet, see Paying Your Bill.
For assistance with your telephone, voice mail, cable TV, internet connections, billing, and other service questions, contact University IT at (650) 725-HELP (select option 3), Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. or submit a help ticket.
After hours and holiday trouble calls are answered around the clock by the IT Operations Center. System-wide problems (problems simultaneously affecting several customers) are immediately dispatched to on-call repair technicians; individual user problems are handled remotely whenever possible. When a technician visit to a residence is required, appointments are typically made for the next business day.
- Olmsted Terrace, Stanford West, and Welch Road Apartments: Order, Change, Cancel Service and See Rates
- University Terrace: Order, Change, Cancel Service and See Rates
- Cable TV Premium Channel Lineup