ReportMart3 (RM3) is the web portal used for generating reports primarily from the Oracle Financials system at Stanford.
Almost 100 financial reports are available, and the ability to see certain data is governed by Authority Manager.
RM3 pulls data from two sources:
- The Enterprise Data Warehouse: day-old financial data from the General Ledger, Grants Accounting, Reimbursements, and limited budget data
- Several reports pull data directly from the real-time Production Oracle database
- Allows users to run and view reports based on Oracle Financials System data
- Access 100 reports
- Narrow data to your needs
- Access to data granted by Authority Manager
Any Stanford faculty or staff member may request basic RM3 access by submitting a Help ticket. Running other reports requires permission from the pertinent business owner.