Supported telephone sets
For multiline phone rates, please see the University IT Rates page.
University IT continues to support the multiline sets listed below for use on the Stanford telephone system, and all are currently available for departmental purchase.
- Meridian E.T. — appropriate for an individual or an area with above-average telephone activity (e.g., secretarial or receptionist positions, department answering points) when multiple telephone lines and one-button access to features are required.
- Meridian E.T. with Display — appropriate for an individual or an area with above-average telephone activity (e.g., secretarial or receptionist positions, department answering points where multiple telephone lines, one-button access to features, and the advantages of an alpha/numeric display, as well as an integrated "handsfree" speakerphone, are required).
- Meridian E.T. Speaker with Display — same as the Meridian E.T. with Display, but equipped with speakerphone capabilities. Due to the speakerphone feature, the Meridian E.T. Speaker with Display is most suitable in a private office environment.
- Dial tone
- Domestic Long Distance
- Auto Dial
- Call Forward to any number (on-or off-campus)
- Call Transfer
- Calling Line ID
- Voice Mail
- Last Number Redial
- Conference Calling for up to 6 lines
- Additional Directory Numbers
- Speed Call
- Calling Name Display
Optional features available upon request:
- Call Pickup
- Group Intercom
- Bridge Extensions
Customizable button labels for multiline sets
University IT provides the following downloadable PDF template that allows you to produce customized button labels for your multiline telephone set: