Before placing an order, it’s important to know the Jack number. These can often be found directly labeled on the jack, or you can look up the jack number using the CAD Drawings website: https://cnscad.stanford.edu.
Note: Hospital employees need to submit a HelpSU request for additional access to the bible sheets for the Hospital quad and buildings. Please go to http://helpsu.stanford.edu and select Request Category: Desk Phones, Cable TV, Video-Conferencing and Request Type: Bible Sheets/Jack Information.
Finding a Jack Number Using Bible Sheets
1. Open a browser and go to https://cnscad.stanford.edu. Enter your SUNet ID and password and you'll be taken to the CAD Drawings page.
2. Click BIBLE-SHEET DWGS in the left-hand column.
3. Select the radio button for your Quad and then click View.
4. Click on View in the PDF column for the building and floor you wish to view.
5. Find the specific jack number. For the diagram below, a complete jack number would be 14 960T 1030.
6. Record the building and floor information and the jack number in the right-hand column.