How to Search for a Resource or Conference Room in Office 365
Outlook on the web
- Open a new meeting window.
- In the People field, type the name of a resource or conference room.
- Click Search Directory.
- Scroll down the search results and click the resource or conference room.
Outlook for Windows
- In a New Meeting window, click Scheduling Assistant.
- Click the Add Rooms button at the bottom of the window
- Enter a search term, select the room, and then click OK.
Outlook for Mac
- In a New > Meeting window, click the book icon to the right of the Location field.
- In the Contacts Search window, enter a search term.
- Select the room and click the Add to Meeting button at the bottom of the window.
- Close the Contacts Search window.
Last modified August 26, 2016