Faculty, benefits-eligible staff, and students from Stanford University and SLAC have free and unlimited access to lynda.com. lynda.com is an online training library with almost 3000 courses spanning topics in areas such as business, web design, video design/development/editing, software and programming, and 3D + Animation.
lynda.com is designed for all levels of learners. The videos are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can even view courses on your mobile device.
lynda.com is available at no charge to SLAC and University faculty, benefits-eligible staff, and students thanks to the generous support of University IT and our many campus partners.
- Shareable and assignable course playlists to support individualized learning
- Mobile device access
- Searchable course transcripts for quick answers
- Bookmarks for favorite sections and easy reference
- Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
- New courses added every week at no additional cost
- Certificates of completion
- Privacy and security—FERPA, COPPA, and TRUSTe compliant
Go to lynda.stanford.edu/login and log in to WebAuth with your SUNet ID and password.
- Video on How to use lynda.com