lynda.com is an online training library with almost 3000 courses spanning topics in areas such as business, web design, video design/development/editing, software and programming, and 3D + Animation. lynda.com is designed for all levels of learners. The videos are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can even view courses on your mobile device.
- Students - Explore hundreds of topics in design, photography, programming, data analysis, and marketing.
- Faculty - Supplement curricula and textbooks, embrace the flipped classroom model, learn skills to improve teaching.
- Staff - Keep up-to-date with the latest technologies, learn new skills and explore custom learning paths.
lynda.com is available at no charge thanks to the generous support of University IT and our many campus partners.
- Shareable and assignable course playlists to support individualized learning
- Mobile device access
- Searchable course transcripts for quick answers
- Bookmarks for favorite sections and easy reference
- Downloadable exercise files that reinforce retention
- New courses added every week at no additional cost
- Certificates of completion
- Privacy and security—FERPA, COPPA, and TRUSTe compliant
University and SLAC faculty, benefits-eligible staff, students.
A full-service SUNet ID.
Free of charge
Go to lynda.stanford.edu/login and log in to WebAuth with your SUNet ID and password.
All support for lynda.com is provided by the vendor.
- Video on How to use lynda.com